Jeeves Support Engineer | India
Jeeves India is hiring an ERP Support Engineer to respond to requests from customers pertaining to ERP system. This position is an entry to mid-level role reporting to the support team lead, responsible for tracking and responding to issues submitted by users from all sites and functions. Other areas of responsibility would include tracing, debugging and assisting the customer with optimization requests and patch implementations. As the ERP Support Engineer, you will be the point person in ensuring our customers receive the best user experience possible, therefore strong customer service skills are a must.
- Track incidents submitted by users to resolution
- Follow SLAs and solve customer issues based on priority
- Simulate and verify customer problem in standard validation environment
- Work directly with users and other departments to solve issues, debugging sessions, patch implementations etc
- Escalate issues to the various departments or team as required
- Participate team meeting and status update calls
- Debug/Trace and investigate the customer problem using SQL/ERP tools
- Implement latest versions or patch releases at customer environment
- Assist in migration of data via excel templates
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service, preferably technical support working in a help desk environment.
- Experience working with ERP systems is mandatory
- Must be familiar with any ticketing systems (Rightnow/Jira)
- Basic understanding of SQL Querying/tracing
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel is very helpful
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Have the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload independently and within a team environment
- Be highly organized with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent oral and written communications skills are a must
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be a team player
By clicking on the button "Skicka ansökan" an e-mail window to Reshma Pendse in India will appear. Attach your resume as well as cover letter and send it to us. We look forward to receiving your application.