At Jeeves, we ensure the success of our customers by being a complete supplier of ERP systems that make our customers unique in their market. Now we want you to join us on our journey!
We are looking for you who can have both a strategic and operational mindset.
This is an optimal role for you who is communicative and can communicate internally and externally in a clear way and want to combine that with analysis and creativity. In other words a very multifaceted role.
In this role, you will be a key member of our competent Product Management team and enjoy being a member of a tight team that loves to reach new heights in their work and maybe some lows in regards to their humor.
We Believe That You:
📲 Have 3+ years experience in software industry and 1-2 years in a similar role
🧠 Is an excellent communicator in Swedish and English both in text and speech
👩💻 Enjoy working and have great knowledge of Microsoft Office
🚀 Have a entrepreneurial personality
⭐️Is well organized and have great attention to detail
It is also preferred that you have experience in managing projects.
With the right attitude and drive there are great opportunities to grow with the role.
What tasks are expected of this role?
- Responsible for managing global software product launches and other releases and ensure cross functional alignment & communication, tracking launch milestones and overall readiness.
- Create and execute global plans for launching of new software versions or product releases focused on customer and stakeholder engagement and cross-functional team collaboration.
- Manage global software launch work streams, providing strategic and tactical management and oversight.
- Single voice of truth on launch progress and challenges providing executive and detailed status updates and reports to all stakeholders.
- Advocate for all stakeholders throughout the release cycle to ensure stakeholders have the support they need to succeed.
- Manage relationship between Jeeves and technology partners, including current and future partners.
The most important thing is not where you are located but rather that you are the right person for the role!
Does this sound interesting? We would love to get your application today.